BECOME A SPONSOR
for The Joel Fund 5th Annual
White Hot Havana Night
Dear Prospective Supporter,
As life starts to resume to some sense of normalcy, we are still facing a future of uncertainty. These are challenging times for all of us and we hope you and your family are in good health. Right now, we are doing everything possible to sustain daily operations and provide services for our veterans. For this reason, we are still planning to move forward with our most successful fundraiser of the year, White Hot Havana Night. As our veterans are facing isolation and disconnect from their communities, they need our services now more than ever.
The Joel Fund’s mission is to reconnect veterans to life at home. We use the power of community to engage, educate, and encourage veterans and their families. At the 2019 White Hot Havana Night fundraiser, we announced The Joel Fund’s goals to expand our Operation A.R.T.™ program and our NC Veterans Coffee Events. Once COVID-19 hit and we had to stop our in-person classes and events, we quickly realized that we needed to rethink how we reach veterans and their families. This year, we launched a Zoom Room to connect with our veterans and this has allowed us to broaden our reach across North Carolina! But, our work isn’t done. Moving forward, we hope to deepen the impact of our successful veterans programs. Fundraising from the Hot Havana Night events supports our progress and we hope you will help us move closer to our goals for 2021.
Enclosed is our 5th Annual White Hot Havana Night sponsorship/donation packet with additional details. The fundraiser is scheduled for 7:00pm, Saturday, September 19, 2020. We would love for you and your organization to be featured to our guests as a supporter of our local military community.
We cannot wait for another fantastic evening in September as we come together to serve our veterans and their families and celebrate the support of community partners like you. You can expect us to follow up in the coming weeks, but feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the meantime. Thank you for helping to create more opportunities for our veterans in the coming year.
The Joel Fund
The Joel Fund is a 501(c)(3), tax exempt non-profit charitable organization (#47-5179326).
Example of T-shirt design. T-shirt will be given with any ticket for the event purchased before August 15th.
Front & Back mock-up of the T-shirt for event
What to do…
- Fill out form below or download packet and mail it in.
- Provide payment for your sponsorship level. If you mail in the form you can provide credit card information OR a check. If you fill out form below you can have us contact you to get credit card information or use the Paypal link in the form.
- Send us a logo and how you would like your name or business name to appear so that we can use on our website, social media, and event emails. (T-shirt too if submit before August 15th) Email to TheJoelFund@gmail.com
- Provide a banner for us to hang up at the event. (If you are a silver or gold level sponsor). We need to have it by September 12 and we will make sure it gets back to you by September 26th
- Gold & Silver sponsors, your tickets and t-shirts will be available for you at the door. Please let us know the names of those attending as your guests and what size t-shirts you would like.
Want to do more…
- We always need volunteers at the event
- Spread the word and encourage others to attend the event.
- We can provide you with social media items so you can blast your world about your support and The Joel Fund. Be sure to tag us @The_Joel_Fund and use #TAKE5SAVE5
Please hit the above submit button before completing any payment information below.
|BECOME A GOLD SPONSOR $1000:|
|BECOME A SILVER SPONSOR $500|
|BECOME A BRONZE SPONSOR $250|